In Australia we are open for business
MAN ES has implimented home office for as many of its staff as possible for their protection and to maintain normal business operations. We are still processing and delivering orders. We are still providing service and technical support. Do not hesitate to call, we will try to provide a solution.
Please be aware;
- Freight deliveries are disrupted by global events. We are working with our logistic partners for the best outcomes however cost and delivery times can only be estimated
- We will do our best to provide technical service to our customers. Service works may be impacted by local regulations and domestic travel limitations. We are following the Federal Government Heath Department advisories. Service outside of Australia may not be possible at this time.
- Each service attendance is subject to a risk assesment and where appropriate a Bio Security clearance
- Where circumstances and regulations change we may be obliged to withdraw our staff from service works at short notice
- Visits to our workshops and offices are by pre arrangement only
- MAN ES has suspended face to face visits but will be contacting its customers via alternate electronic media
- MAN ES is committed to working with its customers and business partners throughout this pandemic for the benefit of our community, our staff and our partners
We at MAN Energy Solutions take the safety and wellbeing of our staff as our first priority. As such we have put in place some protective measures. Please be assured that are committed to providing the best possible levels of service and support within the limitations that are imposed by current circumstances.