There are millions of dollars at stake. Every day of downtime is a huge bill, every hour of operation counts. Using the latest digital tools and remote service technologies with live data analysis, we’ll maximize your equipment’s uptime, efficient performance and safe operation.
The uptime solution
The earlier you know about a potential problem, the earlier you can take steps to prevent it altogether. That’s the heart of how PrimeServ Assist works: Continuous, comprehensive and near real-time machine monitoring and data analysis with instant issue notifications that allow you to take the steps necessary to make sure your operation is always running at peak performance, with minimal downtime and maximum safety.
Real-time monitoring with instant data analysis
The live data collected from your machines reaches our Remote Operation Centers via high-speed data transfer.
Now our proprietary algorithms go to work. They scour your data for anything that’s out of the ordinary. The second they find something, they notify a human.
Algorithms that don’t miss a thing
Our Remote Operation Centers are staffed with turbomachinery experts 24/7. When they see something in your data that’s not right, they’ll notify your on-site engineers – and assist them with the resolution right away.
Your benefits: speed, expertise, and security
- Ad-hoc notifications for maximum safety and availability
- Pro-active maintenance advice
- Pro-active performance advice
- 24/7 technical support
Protect your bottom line. In real time
The goal: your machines running with a maximum of uptime, as efficiently and safely as absolutely possible.
Using PrimeServ Assist’s machine learning algorithms, we monitor what’s going on and predict where that is going. It’s how you can improve efficiency and productivity – parameter by parameter.
- 24/7 live technical support from our turbomachinery experts
- End-to-end SSL/TSL data transmission
Our platform for machine data visualization, analysis and communication between you and MAN - available on any device.
- Machinery temperature is collected.
- Abnormal temperature spikes are detected.
- Experts in the PrimeServ Assist Remote Operation Center are alerted and evaluate the situation. They contact your ship through the MAN CEON platform.
- Now a specific maintenance or adjustment job can be started.
The uptime advantage: anytime-everywhere insight
When you can improve your health, safety and environmental record while upping product quality and delivery performance, your business wins.
You can conveniently access the real-time turbomachinery data monitoring and analytics functionality of PrimeServ Assist via easy-to-use user interfaces on your PC or via our mobile app.
Both deliver the essential insights you need in easy-to-read dashboard views, current and historic charts, status indicators, and timely notifications for all aspects of the operational health of your equipment.
Get conncected now
Up your uptime and overall plant performance with PrimeServ Assist. Your MAN representative will help you determine which packages best serves your needs, and which add-ons make sense for you.
If your are interested in MAN PrimeServ Assist contact us now.
You’ve got options
Get PrimeServ Assist in the specific configuration that’s right for you.
(“Basic” functionalities included)
- Real-time monitoring and advice based on algorithms and trends
- 24/7 TechLine
- Dedicated machine expert
- Maintenance management, consulting, trouble shooting and spare parts management
- Data visualization in MAN CEON app
- Hard- and software updates on a regular basis
- Monthly analysis of data and recommendations
- EyeTech (head mounted live conference device and service