Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Greece
MAN Energy Solutions Hellas has been active in the Greek market since 1966. In Piraeus’ premises more than 95 employees are working in various functions (new and after sales services, engineering, training in MAN PrimeServ Academy, support
At MAN Energy Solutions Hellas, we focus on customer’s satisfaction providing a portfolio of energy solutions. We look for job applicants who are seeking to leverage their skills and expertise, have an active role in large-scale projects and
want to be part of a dynamic international company that contributes to the success of our business.
Current job opportunities
Technical Order Engineer Greece
What you should know about us
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
MAN Energy Solution Hellas Ltd is looking for a Technical Order Engineer to work on identification of Internal Combustion Engine Components, Construction of Engine Spare Parts List Database, processing Quotations and handling Spare Parts Orders. The job requires you to work independently while you have a strong sense of community and can work in teams.
Our work environment is characterized by openness, where knowledge sharing is a natural part of everyday life. Freedom with responsibility is an integral part of our corporate culture.
We can offer you the following tasks
- Creation of offers and orders for Spare Parts
- Spare Parts identification
- Technical processing of requests from customers
- Cooperation with colleagues and Global Organization departments
- Correspondence with customers and our organization abroad
You can help us with these qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Marine Technology or relevant technical fields.
- Technical Constancy
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- MS office literacy and excellent IT skills.
- Knowledge of SAP / R3 will be considered an asset
- Previous experience in Shipping industry will be considered as asset
- Strong Communication Skills and ability to understand the interlocutor needs.
- Customer focused, results oriented, high self-motivated and self-organized
- Ability to multitask and deliver results in a timely manner
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Sense of responsibility and flexibility
- Ability to work in a team
Benefits & Learning Opportunities
- Attractive renumeration package
- Continuous training opportunities
- Work in a challenging multinational environment
That is important to us
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications. Submit your application to HR-GR@man-es.com or simply click on the "Contact us" button and start your career with us.Contact us
MAN Energy Solutions Greece
Akti Miaouli 89
P +30 210 45 87 922