Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Indonesia
MAN Energy Solutions Indonesia located in Jakarta has been established in 1996. We serve the specific needs of our customers in multi-segmented markets such as power plants, oil & gas, industrial applications and maritime business. From a single engine or turbomachinery up to the construction of a complete power plant we can offer a comprehensive portfolio to our customers – including after sales services.
Our employees enjoy a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. Together we strive for excellence in technology and in customer relationship. We look for energetic and keen people, excited to join a dynamic multinational company, and ready to contribute with their expertise to the continued success of MAN Energy Solutions.
Current job opportunities
We can offer you the following tasks
The business unit PrimeServ Industries is responsible for the entire aftersales business in the region Asia Pacific from the bidding to the execution phase. PrimeServ Industries is handling all market segments like upstream, midstream and downstream business with all major global key customers. The business unit is acting as the face to the customer and takes the lead in the Order Intake strategy and negotiation with the customers. The role Head of PrimeServ Industries in Indonesia is the leader of this business unit. He is responsible for a sustainable business growth and for synergizing across all business segments as well as continuously looking for further growth potential.
The position is located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Manage customer care and service business for the entire turbomachinery products
- Responsible to support growth strategies within the country
- Achieving sales targets as set by the management
- Getting new customers with a systematic approach and get understanding and agreement on general terms and conditions
- Protect and strengthen the company’s brand and interests in the Indonesia market
- Actively support the set-up, development and running of the workshop
- Negotiate and approve contracts and service agreements
- Performing excellent services in delivering sales and technical services of products for customers
- Creating business growth opportunities
- Ensure customer’s payment and collection are within schedule
- Collect and communicate marketing intelligence and project opportunities
- Leading sales and after sales team in the department, manage and develop competences of department’s staff
- Contact for technical queries in the event of accidents and repairs
- Create and organizes quotations
- Find technical and commercial solutions
- Build and maintain international contacts
- Provide business review and reporting in a structured and professional manner
You can help us with these qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or higher
- 5+ years’ experience as Sales Manager or Service Manager for turbomachinery products in local market
- Detailed understanding of business both technical and commercial
- Maintaining and building relationships
- Sales experience in an international environment
- Technical background in turbomachinery
That is important to usIntegrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications. Just click on "contact us" and start your career with us. Contact us