Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Singapore
MAN Energy Solutions Singapore was established in 1977 and employs today a staff of 200. We have an office in Singapore, as well as a workshop and a logistics center. We also have representative offices in Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam.
At MAN Energy Solutions Singapore, every employee makes a significant contribution to the overall performance of the company within the scope of his or her own work. We offer great opportunities to develop and grow on a professional and personal level.
Current job opportunities
MAN Energy Solutions Singapore was established in 1977 and employs today a staff of 200. We have an office in Singapore, as well as a workshop and a logistics centre. We are currently searching for a Superintendent Engineer/ Propeller, responsible for:
- Provide technical service installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, overhauls and modernization for four stroke engines and turbochargers manufactured by the company and affiliated companies on seagoing vessels and power plants.
- Provide technical advice; provide training and service program information including follow-up to previously visited vessels as well as engine related support to our customers.
- Directs and supervises work performed by outside contractors in repair of the company’s engines.
- Assists workshops in technical matters as required, assists in the collection of receivables, establishes and maintains goof business relations and communication with all customers.
- Innovates and develops products
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, marine or mechanical engineering preferred or relevant education and training to meet the requirements and experience required
- Four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of control systems, pneumatic, and electronic.
- Deep knowledge of 4-stroke engines and possibly turbochargers and propellers.
- Knowledge of 2-stroke, ME/ME-B Engines and Control Systems is a plus.
- Team player; able to maintain good relations with colleagues and customers.
- Experienced in working independently.
- Experienced and able to handle intensive travelling via car, train, plane, launch boat, and in extreme cases on helicopter in short notice.
- Longer periods of on board service jobs to be expecte
Interested applicants who meet the necessary criteria are encouraged to send their email application together with resume and cover letter by clicking the contact us link below.
What you should know about us
MAN Energy Solutions is looking for an experienced Technical Advisor for Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA) for customers who are committed to green and technology-driven growth of the shipping industry. The Technical Advisor has a solid knowledge and experience with operation and maintenance of 2-Stroke Engines.
The Technical Advisor will be based in Singapore at one of our strategic important customer’s offices and will liaise with LTSA colleagues in Singapore and Denmark for services provided by MAN-ES worldwide.
We can offer you the following tasks
- Optimization of Dual Fuel engine performance and time between overhaul
- Troubleshooting to minimize unplanned downtime
- The Customers’ one point of contact in technical matters.
- Planning and execution on all levels in cooperation with LTSA Project Managers
- Follow-up on service reporting according to LTSA guidelines and to the Customer’s satisfaction
- Participation in regular LTSA Customer meetings via Teams or face-to-face
- Provision of technical support to LTSA colleagues, e.g. identify spare parts
- Contribution to high professional integrity within the LTSA team.
- Cooperation and coordination with MAN Energy Solutions’ offices around the world
- You can expect 2-4 weeks travel per year
You can help us with these qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Marine Engineering or similar
- Experience with 2-Stroke ME Engine operation, maintenance and technical advisory, supported by job references
- Dual fuel ME-GI experience is an advantage
- Solid experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- SAP is an advantage
- Experience with multicultural customer relations
- Professional fluency in verbal and written English
That is important to us
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications. Just click on "contact us" and start your career with us.