We are open for Business
As Covid-19 spreads all around the world, we are aware that our customers, partners and suppliers are facing unique challenges – as are we at MAN Energy Solutions.
Rest assured that the safety and well-being of our personnel and those of our customers’ is our utmost priority. Since the first outbreaks of the Covid-19 virus, MAN Energy Solutions has followed developments closely, all the while considering the probable scenarios at the highest level. Accordingly, we have taken all necessary precautions to remain open for business and serve our customers’ needs.
We have installed crisis teams, both at local and companywide level, to facilitate quick reactions and decision-making as necessary.
Some of the measures we have taken include:
- restricting business travel from a very early stage to an absolute minimum. With more than 140 sites worldwide, we are leveraging the power of our local network to remain readily available to our customers;
- using digital channels to hold meetings, seminars etc.;
- using home offices on a broad scale throughout the company;
- educating our staff and raising awareness of optimal hygiene and effective antiviral-protection measures;
- limiting and strictly monitoring third party access to our sites and workshops;
- offering in-depth advice and counselling via our Health and Security experts and Medical Staff;
- our service engineers carrying state-of-the-art personal protective equipment.
MAN Energy Solutions operates a global business and, as such, it would be naïve to believe that Covid-19 would not affect our organization. We can assure you that – all around our global network – our employees and managers are closely monitoring the situation, following all local and national guidelines, and thinking ahead and taking proactive measures.
There is no blueprint for such an unprecedented situation like this. That said, we are very determined to keep up the high standards and service levels that our customers have come to expect.