Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Brazil
MAN Energy Solutions Brazil was established in 1978 and is based in Niterói-RJ. We have two workshops in Manaus-AM and Petrópolis-RJ. Another office in Macaé-RJ completes our set-up in Brazil. Our portfolio includes: oil & gas (on/offshore, up/mid/downstream), power generation, iron & steel, pulp & paper, merchant marine, naval, petrochemical, fertilizer, mining, industrial gases, reactors & apparatus, chemicals, LNG and PTA.
We look for people with passion, willing to learn and develop together with our MAN Energy Solutions Brazil family. We offer an environment of companionship, exchange and learning.
Current job opportunities
What you should know about us
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world. MAN ES is a brand of the Volkswagen Group.
We are looking for a Compliance Officer to cover these responsibilities
- Managing, monitoring and enhancing a preventive Compliance Management System (CMS) in the area of responsibility, with focus on certain entities. Besides MAN ES in Brazil, focus entities may include such in Panama and possibly also other/additional entities in our region Americas.
- Independently advising employees and management on integrity and compliance matters. Focus areas include anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, preventing fraud and breach of trust.
- Identifying, evaluating and mitigating integrity and compliance risks.
- Developing and implementing targeted integrity and compliance trainings for employees and third parties regarding legal and internal requirements and ethics.
- Communicating integrity and compliance topics within the focus entities.
- Conducting business partner due diligences with focus on integrity and compliance.
- Examining major projects with focus on potential integrity and compliance risks.
- Cooperating with MAN ES’ and VW Group´s integrity and compliance colleagues and others.
You can help us with these qualifications
- Degree in law (preferred), business administration or similar university degree.
- Several years of experience with integrity and compliance, ideally in an international environment. Preferably experience includes project and risk management, audit and or compliance or similar areas in an international company, law firm or professional services provider.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills for identifying and understanding integrity and compliance risks.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and motivation skills.
- Being a people person, trustworthy, demonstrating a very high level of integrity and responsibility.
- Results and solutions-oriented way of working and advising. Organizational skills.
- Positive and confident demeanor, assertiveness and persistence. Ability to cooperate and work in a team. Intercultural skills.
- Fluent in English. Ability to communicate in other local languages is an advantage (Portuguese/ Spanish).
- Willingness to travel.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Continuous training opportunities
- Work in a challenging multinational environment
That is important to us
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications.
Just click on "contact us" and start your career with us. Your application shall be in English.Contact us