Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Egypt
At MAN Energy Solutions Egypt you will discover a rewarding place where you can work and interact with a group of diverse people. We are a small team of about 15 employees providing our customers in the marine and power sectors with technical support and spare parts for engines & propulsion systems since 2015.
We provide our employees with opportunities and an environment that fosters both personal development and professional growth. We look for proactive team players that are able to think and act ahead of request.
With numerous training programs launched online and offline for our dynamic team, we ensure that our valued employees remain engaged and continually strengthen their skill-set. We have worked hard to create a performance-based culture where people tackle challenges with commitment.
Current job opportunities
What you should know about us:
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks:
- Follow up business activities in Libya (New Sales and After-sales activities)
- Frequent visits to customer offices and site locations
- Report Market trends and information about new projects or opportunities in the market
- Support MAN ES sales or technical teams when visiting customers in Libya
- Promote MAN ES products and services in the Libyan Market with existing and new customers
- Follow up inquiries, orders, orders’ progress and payments with Libyan customers
- Working jointly as a team member with the regional and head office teams
You can help us with these qualifications:
- B. Science in Engineering
- Libyan National and full time based in Libya
- Master in Arabic and English language
- Knowledge of Rotating Equipment (steam turbine, compressors and expanders)
- 5-10 years experience (most preferably in sales & customer support) in the Libyan Oil & Gas market
- Familiar with Libyan business Laws and customers' processes
- Knowledge of financial topics such as bank guarantees, payment terms, letter of credit, local taxation,…
- Ability to mobilize to visit customer offices and sites in Libya
- Independent, punctual, resolute, hands-on mentality, can handle stress and difficult situations in a calm manner.
- Prepared to travel worldwide.
That is important to us:
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications. Just click on "contact us", share your CV and start your career with us.Contact us