Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Guinea
MAN Energy Solutions Guinea operates and maintains the thermal power plant of Yimbaya Tannerie, located in the center of Conakry. Our goal is to stabilize the supply of electric energy. At MAN Energy Solutions Guinea, we are more than 50 direct employees. With us you can have a challenging, flexible and rewarding career that takes you exactly where you want to go.
Current job opportunities
What you should know about us:
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks:
Compensation and Benefits:
- Be contact person for all payroll related questions.
- Carry out all preparatory work for payroll accounting incl. payroll related bookings (overtime, reimbursements, travel expenses etc.) and run the process.
- Prepares (monthly) standard reports (headcount, gratuity, bonus, health insurance etc.) as well as any data/report based on biz/project requirement.
- Monitors Time & Attendance, Absenteeism, vacation days, home flight entitlements etc. data for all staff.
- Assists in renewal of employee benefit programs like health insurance, group life / personal accident insurance / workmen compensation etc.)
- Prepares Comp & Ben related documentation such as End of Service Gratuity calculation for leavers, bank letters or NOC Letters (Embassies, Consulate).
- Prepares and executes annual processes and reporting such as UPL, HC forecast, salary review, bonus payment, budgeting etc.
Recruitment and Selection:
- To support in delivering talent acquisition solutions.
- Support the entire recruitment activities, including job posting, CV screening,
- pre-selection, interviewing and offering.
- Liaise with approved Recruitment Agents.
General HR Administration Support:
- Support with on-boarding incl. planning of the orientation program, management of IT related issues like email account activation, phone, etc.
- Support in the preparation of Contractual Amendment letters.
- Process resignation of staff incl. preparation of certificates.
- Support in the immigration process (incl. visa and / or work permit process in expat assignments).
- Deals with training requirements; coordinate with the PrimeServ Academy and Employees; keep and maintain all training records for staff.
- Coordinate the annual performance appraisal process.
- Implement, administer an improve HR policies and procedures; assure conduct of all established policies and procedures.
- Manages employees’ personnel/electronic files as well as HR IT system
- Manage and release HR Communications practice (e.g. internal release, policy promotion, vacancies)
- Act as a Data Protection Coordinator
- Coordinates with the Corporate SOC team for Travel Security approval
- Provides support the Human Resources Manager on “adhoc” projects
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the local HR management
You can help us with these qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Constant ongoing training in this area
- Have strong Communication skills
- Critical Evaluation
That is important to us:
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications. Just click on "contact us" , share your CV and start your career with us.