Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Hong Kong
MAN Energy Solutions Hong Kong was established in 1966. Our main areas of expertise are the provision of spare parts, technical and engineering services to customers.
At MAN Energy Solutions Hong Kong every employee makes a significant contribution to the overall performance of the company within the scope of his or her own work. We are constantly looking for committed, energetic and pro-active candidates to join our diverse and international team.
Current job opportunities
Superintendent Engineer 4 Stroke
What you should know about us
The business unit PrimeServ Marine and Power is responsible for the entire aftersales business in Hong Kong from the bidding to the execution phase and later on the service and maintenance.
Within the PrimeServ segment for Marine the four stroke engine plays a vital role for this segment and it is used in many applications from power plants, to propulsion and as generators. It does so as it is a versatile component in size and power output.
In PrimeServ Hong Kong we are looking for engineers that can service this area in particular. Below are more details on what we are looking for and what we can offer.
We can offer you the following tasks
- Provide technical service installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, overhauls and modernization for four stroke engines and turbochargers manufactured by the company and affiliated companies on seagoing vessels and power plants.
- Provide technical advice; provide training and service program information including follow-up to previously visited vessels as well as engine related support to our customers.
- Directs and supervises work performed by outside contractors in repair of the company’s engines.
- Assists workshops in technical matters as required, assists in the collection of receivables, establishes and maintains goof business relations and communication with all customers.
- Innovates and develops products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You can help us with these qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, marine or mechanical engineering preferred or relevant education and training to meet the requirements and experience required
- Four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of control systems, pneumatic, and electronic.
- Deep knowledge of 4-stroke engines and possibly turbochargers and propellers.
- Knowledge of 2-stroke, ME/ME-B Engines and Control Systems is a plus.
- Team player; able to maintain good relations with colleagues and customers.
- Experienced in working independently.
- Experienced and able to handle intensive travelling via car, train, plane, launch boat, and in extreme cases on helicopter in short notice.
- Longer periods of on board service jobs to be expected
That is important to us
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications. Just click on "contact us" and start your career with us.
MAN Energy Solutions Hong Kong Ltd.
Units 4607-15, Level 46, Tower 1
Metroplaza, 223 Hing Fong Road
Kwai Fong, New Territories