Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Italy
With two strategically located workshops in Messina and Genoa, which also hosts the national headquarters, MAN Energy Solutions Italy is shaped to serve the most diverse marine, energy and industrial applications, including cruise vessels, power plants, refineries, megayachts, paper mills, and containerships.
At MAN Energy Solutions Italy, we think globally and act locally to fulfill and anticipate our customers’ needs. We value responsiveness, commitment, flexibility and fairness. We strive for excellence as much in technology as in customer relationship. We look for energetic and keen people, excited to join a dynamic international company, ready to contribute with their skills and expertise to the “Future in the making”.
Current job opportunities
What you should know about us
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks
The Field Service Engineers duty is to supervise and execute Field Service work, onshore and offshore within Europe. They are stationed in Milano at MAN ES Italy or home as appropriate.
- Execution / Supervision of mechanical works at customer sites, mainly on turbomachinery
- Planning, organization, preparation & coordination of such site works with MAN ES internal as well as customer staff & contractors
- Professional guidance and instruction of the crew employed (own, clients and / or contractors) during the site works
- Perform service tasks on new installations, maintenance and repairing activities on turbo compressors, steam turbines, expanders and other rotating equipment
- Perform administration, reporting and documentation for the work performed
- First response to our clients in Italy and European Region for any emergency on MAN ES turbomachinery
You can help us with these qualifications
- Graduate from Senior High School and Apprentice training with experience > 5 years in rotating equipment (steam turbine, turbo compressor and expander) or Diploma in mechanical engineering with 5 year’s experience in mechanical works on rotating equipment.
- More than 3 years field service experience on new installations and / or service works on at least five types of turbomachinery.
- Experience in reading technical documents, instructions, sketches/explanation of details and cross sectional drawings.
- Good reporting skills and reporting any findings in the field in writing.
That is important to us
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications. Just click on "contact us" and start your career with us.Contact us