Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Kenya
With its main office in Parklands, Nairobi, MAN Energy Solutions Kenya operates and maintains the thermal power plant of 87MW located in Kitengela, along Nairobi-Namanga road. Our team consists of 40 direct employees and provides spare parts supplies, repairs, services, and monitoring of all MAN engines and turbomachinery in the East Africa region.
With us you can have a challenging, flexible and rewarding career that takes you exactly where you want to go.
What you should know about us:
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks:
- Definition of the target and achievement of order intake for the assigned region and product range.
- Responsible for East Africa market to be based in Nairobi
- Responsible to support the growth strategies within the region (budget quotations, order intake, revenue/casing, customer visits), follow up on open payments
- Win new customers with a systematic approach / and get understanding and agreement on general terms and conditions
- Registration, acceptance of MAN products with all customers /end users so that each product gets the best chance in the market.
- Regional coordination between customers/agents and headquarters
- Collect & communicate market intelligence / competitors activities, project opportunities
- Quarterly Business Review / Reporting in a structured and professional manner
You can help us with these qualifications:
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical background ; MBA is an advantage
- Detailed understanding of the business both technical and commercial levels
- Seasoned sales / marketing experience with 5 to 7 years of related experience, preferably in the heavy equipment manufacturing / machines
That is important to us:
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications. Just click on "contact us" , share your resume and start your career with us.Contact us
Current job opportunities
We currently have no vacancies but please visit us again in the future.