Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions New Zealand
MAN Energy Solutions New Zealand represents the company core areas of business: power plants, marine, turbomachinery and after sales through the MAN PrimeServ brand, located in Auckland. The company was formally established 2015, with it previously operating as a branch of Australia and under various company names in the Oceania region since early last century.
MAN Energy Solutions in New Zealand is a small team of dedicated technical service and aftermarket sales working hard to assist customers in the region. We can provide you with exposure to many different areas of work where no two days are the same; broadening your skills and experiences. Furthermore we will grow in the future expanding our footprint and presence to a new site in the south island.
We are confident that you will find our company a dynamic place to build and advance your career and help contribute to the continued success of our company.
Current job opportunities
MAN Energy Solutions are a world leading provider of power generation, marine power solutions and turbomachinery products. We offer our customers a complete range of turnkey solutions, technical services, spare parts and maintenance of our products under the PrimeServ banner.
The Company in New Zealand is expanding into the south island, seeking a permanent services engineering lead to manage services for the region and carry out the service, installation, overhaul and maintenance of diesel and associated engine and equipment. As the South Island Lead you will be responsible for:
- Managing the South Island to achieve and exceed budgeted sales, revenues and forecast targets
- Promote and position MAN service and workshop capabilities to existing and potential customers
- Prepare tenders and quotations for service and workshop based activities
- Develop and manage service employee(s)
- Lead, assist and carry out service and workshop activities as and when required
- Maintain and improve Quality, Safety and Environmental certifications and procedures
- Prepare service reports and other work carried as per service standards and procedures
- Travel locally, interstate and regionally where required
To be considered for this position you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the planning and delivery of service and workshop activities
- Previous experience in diesel engine service, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair
- Experience managing a business to meet and exceed budget and forecast
- Trade certificate and or tertiary qualifications in management
- Work rights for New Zealand
- Drivers licence & passport
A market base salary will be negotiated with the right candidate. To apply for this position, please email the contact below and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter.