Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions New Zealand
MAN Energy Solutions New Zealand represents the company core areas of business: power plants, marine, turbomachinery and after sales through the MAN PrimeServ brand, located in Auckland. The company was formally established 2015, with it previously operating as a branch of Australia and under various company names in the Oceania region since early last century.
MAN Energy Solutions in New Zealand is a small team of dedicated technical service and aftermarket sales working hard to assist customers in the region. We can provide you with exposure to many different areas of work where no two days are the same; broadening your skills and experiences. Furthermore we will grow in the future expanding our footprint and presence to a new site in the south island.
We are confident that you will find our company a dynamic place to build and advance your career and help contribute to the continued success of our company.
Current job opportunities
MAN Energy Solutions are a world leading provider of power generation, marine power solutions and turbomachinery products. We offer our customers a complete range of turnkey solutions, technical services, spare parts and maintenance of our products under the PrimeServ banner.
The Company in New Zealand is expanding into the south island, seeking a permanent services engineering technician. To be considered for this position you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Carry out the service, repair and retrofit of large bore 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines and associated equipment
- Bring a flexible work style and willingness to travel to customer sites
- Job planning including parts procurement, job scheduling and management
- Preparation of service reports
- Assisting with the preparation of tenders and quotations for service and installation work
To be considered for this position you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Trade qualified and or tertiary qualification in engineering or equivalent
- Sea going, power station or industrial plant experience
- Broad based reciprocating engine experience and or interest in control systems
- Previous experience working with 2 and 4 stroke large bore engines and equipment
- Fluent with MS Office applications and report writing
- Drivers licence and ability to travel
A market based remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please send you resume and cover letter to the contact officer below.