Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Pakistan
With two state of the art workshops in Lahore and Karachi , MAN Energy Solutions Pakistan represents multiple product portfolios and innovative solutions catering to the needs of the customers in multi-segmented markets. We have been strongly customer focused with the help of our talented and committed workforce. Our multi skilled employees are ever-ready to fulfill customer needs and provide services related to MAN and non-MAN products ensuring less downtime and more profitability to our customers. Our workshops are equipped with the latest machinery and tools in order to re-deliver the parts back within the shortest time using the latest repair methods and techniques.
The unmatched expertise and capabilities of our engineers ensures complete satisfaction of valued customers. Our skilled field service team with an excellent networking, optimized processes, technical competence and high service orientation is ready to serve on 24/7 and 365 days basis.
We welcome new entrants who could add value by their innovative thinking, pragmatic ideas and prolific actions.
Current job opportunities
What you should know about us
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks:
The Superintendent Engineer is responsible for carrying out field service of turbo-machinery ( Gas turbines, steam turbine, compressors ) Provides the highest level of customer service with service attitude while developing lasting customer relationships.
- Support the development of the overall MAN ES Service Strategy relating to Turbo-machinery field service
• Respond technical inquiries from customers with required skills/knowledge on the subject, ensuring a professional customer service and approach.
• Upon receipt of Service requests, actively cooperate with MAN ES PrimeServ worldwide network for service attendance and product related.
• Provide accurate and timely quotations for planned and unplanned work. Follow up with customers on service calls, and open sales orders.
• Plan and prepare maintenance, repairs and services as well as coordinate and technically guide internal and external personnel on company supplied equipment.
• Ensure the technically flawless and economical execution (budget compliance) of maintenance, repairs, services, commissioning work on plants supplied by the company (ship/stationary) worldwide. If necessary, solve problems/trouble shoot in the event of disrupted plant operation (analyze fault patterns, identify triggers, suggest technical solutions to problems and coordinate them with customers, HQ and other trades). Implement solutions.
• Be contact person for consulting services for customers and worldwide service centers for all technical issues of delivered plants.
• Support the processing of warranty cases, i.e. creating and checking customer claims, sending parts and personnel if necessary in alignment with HQ.
• Prepare and elaborate fault analyses for damage cases on site, responsible performance of internal damage analyses (root cause analysis), fault rectification / product improvement in cooperation with other departments such as quality, engineering, purchasing, etc. Assess wear and damage patterns and define and implement appropriate measures.
• Perform partial commissioning of power plant and turbo machines (e.g. after maintenance/repair), i.e. acceptance of the plants/systems, having delivery and performance deviations corrected. Hand over plants/systems etc. to customers and document the handover.
• Develop and create service/customer documentation.
• Stay abreast of competencies of company resources and ensures adherence to MAN ES quality and safety programs and standards.
• Develop staff by mapping competences, tracking training needs and increasing their competences .
• Verify submitted staff time sheets and declarations.
• Budgetary responsible for the technical service organization.
• In conjunction with the Sales & Workshop team, responsible for maintaining required reporting (within few days after completion of job), collecting the data and distributing accordingly.
• Support payment security and dealing with outstanding issues.
• Update the Head of PrimeServ on all matters, issues and activities.
You can help us with these qualifications
- At least 7-10 years of relevant experience
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Service oriented mindset combined with a high degree of customer satisfaction and social intelligence
- Excellent Leadership skills set required in areas such as influencing people and customers, communication skills and project management
That is important to us
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications. Just click on "contact us", share your CV and start your career with us.