Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Poland
MAN Energy Solutions Poland was established in 2010. Our head office is located in Gdansk, close to the important shipyards. We also have offices located in Katowice and Poznan. Our team offers not only our core services in the MAN PrimeServ marine division, but also services for turbomachinery as well as a purchasing competencies center.
At MAN Energy Solutions Poland, we strive to have a corporate culture and a flexible working environment. We offer great opportunities to develop and grow on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Current job opportunities
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
MAN Energy Solutions Poland Sp. z o.o. was established in 2010 as a subsidiary of MAN Energy Solutions SE. MAN Energy Solutions Poland is part of MAN PrimeServ service network. The company is located in Gdańsk.
MAN Energy Solutions Poland is currently looking for a Sales Manager who will be Responsible for order intake and sales for the Sales Project and drives the development of sales opportunities by matching the customer’s expectations in line with the Power Segment strategy.
We can offer you the following tasks
- Executes and builds a strong sales pipeline and customer leads through active promotion of MAN ES Power Segment related products
- Identifies target projects and achieves defined order intake for the assigned region
- Leads and manages the project opportunity and core project team
- Wins new customers with a systematic approach
- Leads management approval process for firm offers
- Supports the establishment of project structure (consortium partner and key suppliers) in coordination with internal stakeholders. Negotiates contract to reduce risks, find right solution and sell at prices higher than set margins with the customer within the set frame
- Develops and documents the Sales Project tactics and activities in CRM
- Collects & communicates market intelligence / competitors activities, project opportunities
- Reports regularly about progress and possible risks
You can help us with these qualifications
- (Electrical/Mechanical) Engineering degree or equivalent technical background
- Commercial Background
- Seasoned sales experience with 5 to 10 years of related experience and a successful track record, preferably in EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) and/or complex products as engines and turbines
- Detailed understanding of the business both technical and commercial levels
- Understands and gains knowledge about the whole power plant, customer base and applicable business processes
- Demonstrated sales success with complex sales in the targeted regional market
- Self-driven and target oriented mindset
- Entrepreneurial mindset combined with a high degree of customer satisfaction and intimacy orientation
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation at the most senior level of customer and internal stakeholders
- Strong ability to negotiate contracts effectively
- Strong networker, engaging, well aware of the local market and development within MAN ES
- Fluency in English and local language. Further languages are desirable
- Work in a company with an established position in the market;
- Friendly work environment;
- International teams;
- Attractive conditions of employment;
- Tools in accordance with the position;
- Health care & insurance.
That is important to us
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications. Just click on "contact us" and start your career with us.
Please Provide: CV and Expected conditions of employment in English.
We kindly ask to add to CV, due to polish law restrictions:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji [obecnych i przyszłych] (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)).Contact us