Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Saudi Arabia
MAN Energy Solutions Saudi Arabia is offering a strong after sales service with a clear performance commitment, qualified and reliable experts and tailor-made solutions – all combined in our global service brand MAN PrimeServ.
Our approach is simple and effective: premium service performed with passion meeting every customer needs. We take the best people, qualify them professionally, listen to our customers and provide optimum flexibility and reliability in the services we offer.
Current job opportunities
What you should know about us:
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks:
- Perform commissioning, standard maintenance, repairs and services on all type of machines in accordance with the specified guidelines
- Perform overhauls and New Installation of various MAN ES turbomachinery equipments
- Carry out assembly preparation for upcoming service assignments, e.g. identify spare parts requirements for maintenance of activities, special tools, checking commissioned spare parts for completeness, allocation and correctness.
- Able to perform service tasks, change bearings, measure bearing clearances, change couplings, change DGS, carry out rotor alignment by using dial gauge indicators
- Disassemble/reassemble rotating equipment on site including change cartridge, rotors, clearance checks, alignment of the machine with laser and dial method, hydraulic fitting of coupling and carry out emergency repairs. All work to be completed following current MAN ES instructions and procedures and established good engineering practices
- Determine assembly procedures on site in accordance with the specified work cards / documents. Thereby be technical contact person on site for Client and lead the assigned technicians
- Provide status reports, weekly report and a detail field service report at the end of the assignment that should including all the required information as well as spare parts recommendation. Report incidents, accidents and near-misses according to procedures
You can help us with these qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- > 5 years’ experience as a mechanical field service engineer in rotating equipment
- Very good knowledge and experience on centrifugal & axial compressor
- Good knowledge and experience on steam turbine and / or screw compressor
- Excellent understanding in rotating machines and technical drawings
- Good ability to accurately convey technical data and information into written reports
- Good oral, written and presentational skills in English language, Arabic is a plus
- Advanced analytical thinking independent punctual resolute hands on mentality can handle stress and difficult situations in a calm manner
That is important to us:
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications. Just click on "contact us" and start your career with us.Contact us