Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Saudi Arabia
MAN Energy Solutions Saudi Arabia is offering a strong after sales service with a clear performance commitment, qualified and reliable experts and tailor-made solutions – all combined in our global service brand MAN PrimeServ.
Our approach is simple and effective: premium service performed with passion meeting every customer needs. We take the best people, qualify them professionally, listen to our customers and provide optimum flexibility and reliability in the services we offer.
Current job opportunities
What you should know about us:
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks:
- Superintendent Engineer is responsible for his team, his own work tasks as required by seniors time to time in accordance with assigned responsibilities
- Supervises and leads team of service engineers & technicians, skilled labour, and work crews in all activities concerned with field engineering works aspects
- Ability to prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Competent in reading, understanding and interpreting specifications, drawings, and all other engineering related documentation.
- Familiar with and enforces strict compliance with all Engineering Standards, QA/QC and Safety procedures, plus all Company rules and regulations.
- Develops excellent working relationships with all other department personnel as well as client management. .
- Liaise with other staff to ensure the optimum interface of the various operational activities, with the overall objective of successful completion of the maintenance / service activities and projects.
- Planning, monitoring and tracking of maintenance projects and daily progress and work completed, comparing planned to actual. Takes appropriate mitigating action to ensure compliance with the plan, based on knowledge of available manpower, equipment, materials, and in cooperation with planning engineer and project management.
- Ensures that the staff understands and implements the engineering aspects of the work plan, by explaining and engaging in pro‐active communication with the crews.
- Identifies and implements “on‐the‐job” training programs with the aim of developing and improving team members’ competency in required skills and abilities.
- Being an expert, responsible to manages complex field service missions
- Develops special solutions for his / her field of activity
- Develops, designs and implements overall field service strategies with cross company implications
- Coordination of experts of a lower level and external experts belonging to his / her field service responsibility area
- Serves as contact for highly sensitive issues and problems
- Promotes the development and implementation of best practices in his / her own area of responsibility
You can help us with these qualifications:
- Seasoned engineer with 5 to 7 years of related experience, preferably on 2 stroke Marine / HFO engines
- University degree in Engineering with related work experience or comparable vocational education with longtime work experience
That is important to us:
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications. Just click on "contact us", share your CV and start your career with us.Contact us