Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Taiwan
MAN Energy Solutions Taiwan represented in Kaohsiung with an office and workshop provides sales and service solutions in the marine, oil & gas and industrial sectors. For a better support towards our customers we also have another sales representative office in Taipei.
At MAN Energy Solutions Taiwan, we recognize that our employees are our greatest asset. We work hard to help our people to reach their potential and are fully committed to recruiting, developing and rewarding our workforce. Further we make sure that career development activities are aligned with organizational objectives to achieve growth for both employees and the company.
If you are a hard-working, self-motivated individual who values integrity and quality, MAN Energy Solutions Taiwan is the place for you.
Current job opportunities
What you should know about us
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centres to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks
Responsible for the development and achievement of order intake, revenues and margin goals for aftersales within the MAN Marine business segment in Taiwan. Implement a sales strategic business plan that expands company business. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Build high level of relationships with different stakeholders and key players in the sales account assigned in order to develop new business opportunities and order intake for aftersales.
- Primary point of contact for the sales account assigned for all company’s product portfolio.
- Prepare and execute a sales business plan for the sales account assigned and align this with the different product centers.
- Ensure assigned sales targets, order intake and contribution margins.
- Provide input into the development of annual budget and sales forecasts for the sales account assigned.
- High scale of cooperation with Product Centers and develops negotiating strategies and positions to generate order intake.
- Prepare reports on all sales activities as required in CRM. Customers’ visit report, sales opportunities reports
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Keep the different stakeholders in the sales account informed about new products, retrofit solutions, services, upgrades.
You can help us with these qualifications
- Engineering/marine background
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent at oral and written in English and Chinese
- Comprehensive knowledge of marine industry product knowledge and aftersales within these areas.
- Have previous experience of selling aftersales products to companies like Evergreen, Wisdom, U Ming.
- Bachelor degree or above in marine Engineering or equivalent education preferred
- At least three/five years’ work experience in a similar role
- Good working level knowledge of MS Office products is must
That is important to us
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications. Just click on "contact us" and start your career with us.
MAN Energy Solutions Taiwan Ltd.
14F-1, No.8, Min-Chuan 2nd Road, Chienchen Dist.,
P: +886 7 5372225
F: +886 7 5372226