Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Turkey
MAN Energy Solutions Turkey is specialized in the sales of marine engines, complete propulsion systems, marine diesel generators and power plants and offers comprehensive after sales support for these systems. The company currently operates from its headquarters and workshops in Tuzla as well as from its sales office in Şişli.
Every employee makes a significant contribution to the overall performance of the company within the scope of his or her own work. At MAN Energy Solutions Turkey, we ensure a continuous development of our employees' skills by offering various training courses, domestic and abroad, depending on the field of activity. In this way, we aim to keep a dynamic and strong team with high job and development satisfaction, always raising our success by serving customer expectations.
Current job opportunities
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
After being directly active in the Turkish market for more than 50 years, MAN Energy Solutions, as an worldwide experienced expert in marine engines and stationary power plants, founded MAN Energy Solutions Servis ve Ticaret Ltd. Şti. in 2008, with its own independent capital and as its own authorized company in Turkey.
We, as MAN Energy Solutions Servis ve Ticaret Ltd. Şti. are looking for new Candidates to be employed in our Company, located at Tuzla Istanbul.
We can offer you the following tasks
- Carrying out installation, implementation and troubleshooting activities of field services, support the field/workshop service projects as per assigned work
- Being able to carry out maintenance and repair of all type of MAN ES engines incl. Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems, four and two stroke diesel engines and other machinery equipment
- Able to lead service technicians and carry out maintenances and commissioning tasks, performance tests, troubleshooting & root cause analysis
- Implement standard maintenance policies and procedures according to MAN ES standards guideline
- Able to lead performing Major Overhauls of various MAN ES portfolio engines
- Able to carry out all kind of maintenance, planned, unplanned , preventive , trouble shooting
- Implementation of tasks as part of the maintenance and repairs of engines and its components
- Should independently perform individual as well as teamwork tasks
- Able to support the projects from office preparation until the issuance of respective service reports
You can help us with these qualifications
- University Graduate (Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering) & Mechanical Engineering
- Min 3 years or more experience in technical field, and/or on sites (e.g. onboard marine vessels, shipyards, etc.) for repair and maintenance of diesel engine and related equipment
- Detailed understanding of the business on technical levels
- Good command of foreign language (English) to establish any kind of written and verbal communication related to the subject
- High degree of customer orientation
- Good communication and administrative skills
- High capacity for team work and coordination ability
- Ability to work independently and solution orientated with a team
- Ability to inform and co-operate
That is important to us
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications. Just "contact us" and start your career with us.Contact us
MAN Energy Solutions Servis ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi, TurkeyDeri Organize Sanayi Bölgesi Kropon Sokak No: 3
34956 Tuzla, İstanbul
P +90 216 444 5 (626)
F +90 216 2965506