Our workshop at MAN Energy Solutions Chile
Inspection, overhaul and repair of engine and turbocharger components. Our service center in Valparaiso, Chile is well-equipped for maintaining of two-stroke and four-stroke engine components.
The devices from MAN Energy Solutions Chile are mainly used in process-critical applications. That is why our customers demand the highest standards in terms of competence and commitment.
Typical applications include:
- Power generation
- Commercial shipping
- Naval applications
- Nitric acid plants
- Oil refineries
- Pulp and paper processing plants
- Gas processing plants
- Metallic products manufacturing plants
- Offshore oil and gas installations
- Gas gathering and distribution systems
- Chemical manufacturing plants
- Mining operations
Our workshop capabilities include:
- Ceramic bead-blasting
- Surface coating
- Low-speed dynamic balancing up to three ton (Schenck balancing machines)
- 5 ton crane capacity
- Chemical / ultrasonic cleaning
- Fuel-valve test of two- and four-stroke engines
- Portable honing machine for two- and four-stroke engines
- Repliset test and microscope – fine analysis report
- Valve seat grinding for two- and four-stroke engines
- The company workshops are accredited to ISO 9001:2015
World class service - Wherever you are
The reliable and safe operation of process critical rotating equipment is crucial for every operator. To achieve this, machines need to be inspected. Preventive maintenance and overhaul reduces the risk of unplanned downtime.
MAN PrimeServ Chile offers both, OEM and field service support from third-party providers in Chile and the South Pacific.
Whether you need a superintendent or a senior service technician to support your own crew or a full turnaround crew of specialists and skilled workers - we can put together the right combination, backed by our headquarters, with full access to design and technical support.
With a network of specialists from overseas and subcontractors our experts include:
- Superintendent engineers that are specialized in managing complex field missions, supvervisions of teams andare responsible for troubleshooting, major repairs, performance optimization, retrofits, docking, revisions and maintenance. Every intervention is followed through a detailed report that points out possible causes and contains recommendations for optimized operation. Superintendent engineers generally cover the entire engine program with two-stroke and four-stroke engines or turbochargers.
- Senior engineers that are specialized in solving complex engine problems, maintenance and overhaul, and can coordinate a team of service technicians / mechanics for routine maintenance.
- Service technicians / mechanics that have extensive experience in the implementation of troubleshooting, dismantling and assembly of engines and components and carry out their work in accordance with good technical practice.