FPPs – long-haul propulsion at the lowest operational costs
MAN Alpha FPPs are ideal for ships where the highest efficiency and sturdy simplicity take top priority. They are the obvious choice for ocean-going vessels involving straightforward propulsion plants and operational patterns with long-haul sailing at service speeds at or around the propeller design and layout point, close to or precisely at the maximum propulsive efficiency. Straightforward FPPs are, however, also specified for smaller yachts and workboats.
- Lowest TCO (total cost ownership): Operational savings are ensured by a highly efficient design with few wearing parts – robustly designed for high reliability and longevity
- Minimum fuel consumption and emission levels: Maximized propeller efficiency ensures reduced fuel consumption and a reduction in the exhaust gas emission levels
- Efficiency optimized by design: The superior efficiency from the streamlined and smallest hub dia./propeller dia. ratio is exploited with respect to controlled cavitation, pressure pulses, and noise.
An optimal propeller for any application
Flexibility for efficiently covering all propulsion power requirements of MAN’s engine ranges.
Need more background to propulsion?
MAN PrimeServ propeller maintenance concept
Our propeller maintenance concept (PMC) service packages for propeller maintenance are offered in connection with five- and/or ten-year inspections – in accordance with the docking periods recommended by the classification societies.
How you benefit
- Prompt delivery of high-demand spare parts within 24 hours
- Fast, reliable and competent customer support
- Individually tailored O&M contracts
- Ongoing training and qualification of operators and maintenance staff
- Global service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Alphatronic 3000pdf, 1097 KB
MAN Alpha FPP replaceable bladespdf, 1292 KB
MAN Alpha FPP flanged hub/shaftpdf, 970 KB
Alphatronic 3000pdf, 2193 KB
Alphatronic 3000pdf, 14022 KB
MAN Alpha EcoBulbspdf, 2836 KB
Propeller & Aft Ship solutionspdf, 5365 KB