Business goes on in Australia
MAN Energy Solutions in Australia has implemented home office for as many of its staff as possible for their protection and to maintain normal business operations. We are still processing and delivering orders. We are still providing service and technical support. Do not hesitate to call, we will try to provide a solution.
Please be aware that;
- Freight deliveries are disrupted by global events. We are working with our logistic partners for the best outcomes, however, cost and delivery times can only be estimated.
- We will do our best to provide technical service to our customers. Service works may be impacted by local regulations and domestic travel limitations. We are following the Federal Government Health Department advisories. Service outside of Australia may not be possible at this time.
- Each service attendance is subject to a risk assessment and, where appropriate, a Bio Security clearance.
- When circumstances and regulations change, we may be obliged to withdraw our staff from service works on short notice.
- Visits to our workshops and offices must be pre-arranged.
- MAN Energy Solutions in Australia has suspended face-to-face visits and instead will contacting its customers via alternate electronic media.
- MAN Energy Solutions in Australia is committed to working with its customers and business partners throughout this pandemic for the benefit of our community, our staff, and our partners.
We at MAN Energy Solutions in Australia take the safety and wellbeing of our staff as our first priority. As such, we have put in place some protective measures. Please be assured that we are committed to providing the best possible levels of service and support within the limitations that are imposed by current circumstances.