About MAN Energy Solutions France
A double DNA and a unique portfolio of technology
MAN Energy Solutions France is the combination of the expertise of the MAN brands with its historic brand Pielstick.
The Saint-Nazaire site is the only site in the world able of manufacturing XXL MAN 48/60 and 51/60 engines. Its strategic location on the port of Saint-Nazaire and on the Loire estuary, at the heart of the Saint-Nazaire’s shipyard, facilitates shipments of engines leaving the factory, intended for their operating site.
The production of new Pielstick engines continues mainly through its internationally established licensees, thus supplying the fleet of new Pielstick engines, both for marine and central applications.
Partner of all MAN brands in France and in French-speaking territories
MAN Energy Solutions France markets and works all the equipment of the MAN brands relating to diesel and turbomachine applications for installations located in France or in French-speaking territories: new marine or central engines, re-powering, supply of turnkey thermal power stations in cycles handsets, etc. Since 2018, MAN Energy Solutions has carried out a strategic reorientation based on an extension of the offer to hybrid technologies, energy storage and digital service solutions. The service offering also includes more and more products and support services for non-MAN engines.
S.E.M.T Pielstick engines since the company started
Quality is our concern
The quality of our products, controlled and assured by our European-made engines, allows us to build and maintain strong, long-term business relationships with our clients. Our approach is based on continuous quality improvement aimed at designing, manufacturing and marketing products that are both efficient and reliable.
MAN Energy Solutions France is certified to OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
Health, Safety & Environment
Occupational health & safety and the environment are key issues for our clients, employees, suppliers and the agencies with which we work.
We undertake to:
- take account of occupational health & safety, environmental impacts and risks when establishing strategies, design, scheduling, purchasing and operational decisions
- meet or exceed all the applicable legal requirements relating to health, safety and environmental risks that are binding upon MAN Energy Solutions France
- make sure that all the applicable HSE rules (at our own facilities and during our missions) are defined and complied with
- continuously strive to train, implement, monitor and improve the effectiveness of occupational health and safety and performance indicators
- maintain certifications concerning ISO 14001, Environmental management system, and OHSAS 18001, Occupational health and safety management system.
Contact our Health, Safety & Environment specialist in France
For more information on our product portfolio and our services feel free to contact us anytime!