Field service for turbines and compressors
Boost operational availability
MAN PrimeServ field service offers end-to-end coverage for operations industrial. Its global network of service centers provides 24/7 OEM-quality field services.
Benefit from greater flexibility, faster turnarounds, and services available anytime, anywhere
Field servicing is crucial to maintaining the reliability and efficiency of turbines, compressors, and expanders. And, we know, every single hour counts.
MAN PrimeServ’s global field services give you short response times and access to the resources and in-depth knowledge of a leading OEM wherever you are. Localized service engineers and specialists ensure you enjoy maximum flexibility, whether you need qualified assembly personnel on-site or veteran technicians to supervise your staff or subcontractors. MAN PrimeServ offerings for field services leverage augmented reality and digital technology such as PrimeServ EyeTech and virtual commissioning for control system upgrades.
How you benefit:
- Certified Competence Management System (CMS)
- OEM expertise with continuous multi-stage professional training and qualification concept based on German standards
- Increase the availability of your equipment
- Leverage next-generation tools, diagnostics, and advanced technology
- Benefit from fast response times and a global service network
- Rent – or purchase – field service containers customized to your needs
The MAN PrimeServ field service portfolio
MAN PrimeServ is the service solution provider for the entire
MAN Energy Solutions portfolio as well as third-party rotating equipment.
We offer you a full spectrum of services, solutions, and technologies, guaranteeing higher availability, efficiency and capacity.
- On-site technical and operational support
- Preventive maintenance
- Supervision of work
- Performance of inspections, revisions, and repairs
- Implementation of modernizations on compressors, ancillaries, and control systems
- Thorough planning of workforce, spare parts, and tools
- Planning leverages data-driven insights
- Completion of turnkey installations, including large turnarounds
PrimeServ SolutionAdvisor - your goals, our service
Overhaul of turbomachinery trains at one of the largest and most complex inland refineries in Europe
Collaborating on a major refinery turnaround project involving 50 contractors, 29,000 planning hours and 820,000 work hours, MAN PrimeServ handled the overhaul of seven turbomachinery trains and related services.
|Processing capacity:||Approx. 10 million tons of crude oil per year|
Work scope of
|Overhaul of seven turbomachinery trains and both their auxialiary and secondary systems; reworking the surface of two turbine casings exhibiting gaps along their split line|
Do you want fast access to on-site expertise and a quick emergency response to ensure the availability of your rotating equipment?
The on-site expert teams of MAN PrimeServ provide field services, from preventive maintenance to shutdown resolution – whenever and wherever you need it. Our field service teams help you keep your equipment operational, shutdowns short, and maintenance costs low.